On this fine fall day, Grandma and Pa Dorgan came down for a visit, and we headed to the Fall Festival in Bloomington at the Expo Center. We were blessed with another beautiful day, and more happy, fun-filled activities.
My favorite photos of the day were the posed ones ... in the wheels of a tractor parked on the grounds for kids to climb on. I also got some much needed, updated shots of me and the girls. ?They each have photo frames in their bedrooms for "mommy and me" pictures, and each of them is about 6 months old in the last photo that I framed!


Jenna tried her hand in rock climbing for the second time. The first time, at a summer festival, she was teary-eyed and trembling during the whole thing. This time, she managed to climb about half way up the rock on her own. Still not 100% confident, but willing to try . . . and that is all I could ask for!



Jenna tried her hand in rock climbing for the second time. The first time, at a summer festival, she was teary-eyed and trembling during the whole thing. This time, she managed to climb about half way up the rock on her own. Still not 100% confident, but willing to try . . . and that is all I could ask for!



0 comments:
Post a Comment