CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 29, 2008

I Won't Give Up!

Okay, so it has been over three months since my last post. I look at the link to my blog every day, and a familiar pit forms in my stomach. I can feel it right next to the pit that I get thinking about my childrens' unfinished scrapbooks, sitting in boxes in our basement. Well, I might have fallen off of the track, but I'm still on the train. I'm not giving up on this blog thing just yet.

In an attempt to ease my conscience, I'm going to do a quick re-cap of the last three months in a couple of posts ... just to keep things up to date, and give me a leg to stand on in the coming months. You'll suddenly be seeing posts that fill in the blanks from September through December. Luckily, Blogger is a kind and forgiving soul that gives me the option of past-dating things, so in a few short days, nobody will ever need to know about my absence. And then this exact post will probably vanish from sight. It's only here for all two of you reading my blog, just so you know what's happening.

2009 is going to be my year of creativity (or at least the year where I stick to something that I started) ... I can just feel it!

0 comments: