I don't know how I ever actually came about reading blogs, but since I've started, they have changed my life. I have always loved reading, but have come to prefer the words of real people telling real stories about the things going on in their lives. I have several bookmarked and visit them daily. Some are funny and uplifting and lighthearted. Some are written by moms like myself, and I can relate to their words. Some are inspirational stories of people overcoming or living with adverse situations. Some have given me cause to question and strengthen my relationship with God. The blog I have linked to below is one of them, and I can't get this family out of my head. It is written by a mom and wife, about my age, going through a season in her life that I can't even begin to imagine. Her husband is nearing the end of a 12 year battle with cancer, and her words and story have rocked me to my core. If you find the time, please visit Angie's blog, read some of their story, and do what you can to help lift this family up in prayer.
KEEP BELIEVING: Bad Day
January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment