CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 7, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday, Jenna!

The much-anticipated day is finally here. The day we've been talking about since March 8, 2008. The day we've been planning for for the last 9 months. The day we've been counting down to since the day after Christmas .....

Happy Birthday, Jenna!

Despite the fact that I told you you couldn't turn 6, you went ahead and did it anyway. (but that's it, young lady! no getting any older! you promised me you'd stay a baby forever!)

Despite the fact that all of your other friends have had big, expensive birthday parties at big, expensive venues, you had your heart set on a birthday party at home. The theme? Simple! Barbie Ballerina, of course! Pink, purple, glitter, glitz, and beauty, all rolled into one.

Despite the fact that there are beautifully decorated Barbie cakes in all of the stores, you had your heart set on a homemade cake that was pink with purple frosting. Done! and Done!



You invited all of the girls in your kindergarten class, and almost all of them showed up!



You even allowed your sister to be a guest at the party, sweet girl that you are.



There were games, treat bags, a pinata, and a whole lot of fun!



I hope that you enjoyed your day as much as I did ... only 364 days until your 7th Birthday. If I were going to allow you to turn 7, that is!


0 comments: