Today was such a special day because you turned 4! I'm so happy that I was able to spend your birthday with you, making sure that you had lots of fun.
We invited your friends from school over to our house for a birthday playdate. Boy, did we have a great time!
Grandma Dorgan came to spend the day with us, but Pa was very sad that he had to work and miss your special day. He had a very special gift sent to you.
After a yummy dinner at Pizza Hut, the whole family headed to DQ for some yummy birthday ice cream.
Then, it was back home to open presents!
We were so happy to watch your excitement, and see your smiling face all day. Your daddy and I love you so very much, Kara. Happy birthday to our biggest baby girl : )
Love,
Mommy



0 comments:
Post a Comment