CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 4, 2009

To My Bubba on his 2nd Birthday

Dear Jack ("Bubba"),




Happy 2nd birthday, big boy! 

Mommy and daddy love you so much ... and so do your sissies. 




You just bring such happiness, and light, and humor to our lives.  You're cuddly, snuggly and lovey ... you're crazy, busy, and daring .... you're happy, silly, and delightful ... all wrapped up in one.



You amaze people with your language skills, charm people with your smiles, and leave people wondering if they have ever met a happier little boy.




You're a mamma's boy and a daddy's boy at the same time.  You love to joke and roughhouse and be silly as much as you love to be held, read books, and be mommy's little helper.



Two years ago today we were blessed in ways we couldn't even imagine when you came into our lives.  Now we can't imagine life without you.



The time is going much too fast.  I wish I could hit "pause" and keep you this age forever.  My baby.  But as I tell you every night before you go to sleep, you'll ALWAYS be my baby.  For now and forever.

I love you with my best heart, Jack.

XOXO,
Mommy

0 comments: