CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 24, 2009

Baby Danny!

About a year ago, my BFF Katie was trying for a 3rd baby. She informed me that they were only trying for 2 months, because if she got pregnant after that, she would have a newborn around the time of her sister's wedding ... in Mexico. And there was no way to do both! I told her that was crazy, and I assured her that if they were indeed to conceive right then, that I would personally watch her newborn while they were in Mexico. What were the chances anyway?

About a month later, she called and asked me if I was serious about my offer.

9 months later, here we are, with "Baby Danny" at our house:


I can't tell you how honored I am that Katie, and her husband Noel, entrusted me with their precious son for 4 whole days.


I can't tell you how adorable that little boy is, and how very excited my kids are to have him here in our house.


I can't tell you how exhausted I am, and how positive I am that our family is complete with three children.


Thanks for coming to visit us, "Baby Danny"! We love you, and hope you'll come again soon!

0 comments: