Knowing that the 3rd movie in the series was set to be released this summer, I began introducing the Toy Story characters and first two movies to Jack at Christmas time. I wanted him to love them and the movies as much as I did!
Well, after 7 months I'd have to say we were successful ... he's a fan! And we have the paraphernalia to prove it!
The best part of the day? I got home from work at 6:15, we decided to go see the movie at 6:30, and were sitting in our seats at the movie theater for the 6:50 show time. That type of speed and spontaneity have beenunheard of for the past 7 years of our lives, when any trip outside of the house involved diaper changes, packing a bag, and bringing bottles/food for the little ones. I'm thrilled that we're past that part of our lives, and entering the part where we can just pick up and go on a moment's notice ... but, like Andy's mom in the movie, a bit teary-eyed that it has so quickly become a thing of our past.
July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment