CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 26, 2010

Now THIS is more like it!

With our work schedules they way they are (conflicting), Mark and I rarely have the chance to be at home together with the kids, all at the same time.  I work on Monday, Friday and Saturday, and he usually spends most of the days mid-week traveling for his job.  That leaves us with Sundays.  Sadly, all too often we are spending those Sundays traveling up north to visit family or friends, or to attend an event.

But this Sunday?  Our calendar was wide open.  We had the whole day to spend together as a family, and I loved every minute of it!

It was a perfect fall afternoon.  Cold and crisp.  The kind that makes you want to cook and light the fall candles in the house.


The kind that motivates you to do some fall-ish baking with apples, like these delicious turnovers that I made.


An afternoon to light a fire,


watch a little football,


put your feet up, and relax.


I love Sundays like these.  I only wish we had more of them!

0 comments: