CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 31, 2010

Auld Lang Syne

Auld Lang Syne: n. The times gone past; the good old days

Wishing 2010 a fond farewell ...

 
A year of hard times and grief, met with perseverance, support and strength.
A year of friends and family and laughter.

A year of celebrations and joy.
A year of trials and successes, new beginnings and endings.
A year of sickness as well as health and recovery.

A year of watching our children grow and learn and prosper, all while missing the years gone by.
A year of thankfulness and gratitude for all that we have, and the realization of how much it all means.


... and wishing everyone nothing but the best in 2011.



As always, I'd like to mention that I know for a fact I didn't actually take all of the photos in my montage.  I know for sure that I owe credit to my sisters-in-law Mary Karen and Jen for some of the photos, and to our babysitter Ashley for a few others.  

0 comments: