CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 17, 2010

Countdown to Christmas: Day 11 - Annual Photo Books

Every year one of the gifts that I give each of the kids is a Shutterfly photo book filled with pictures from the year before. Each child gets their own book all about them, and they just love it! Throughout the year, each one of them will often choose their book as the story they want to read before bed.

It takes a lot of time and work to put the books together, and every year I swear that I'm going to be better about keeping my photos organized as the year goes on ... but it's a nice way to get my photos organized at the end of every year, and create a keepsake gift that they will hopefully cherish for years to come!






Click here to view this photo book larger




Click here to view this photo book larger

0 comments: