November 18th
Jack's preschool had a special performance and get-together for families on their last day before Thanksgiving break. It was called "A Gathering in the Forest", and they decorated themselves and the stage to look like the woods ...
They recited a couple of poems, and sang a few songs. I already knew the songs by heart, because I had heard them 17million times at home in the last 2 weeks. Imagine my surprise when Jack decided NOT to sing on stage!
Thanksgiving Day
November 25, 2010
Having spent Thanksgiving eve at my parent's house, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Muehleck's house for Thanksgiving Day. The week before I realized that I had no pictures to use for our family Christmas card this year, so my wonderful sister-in-law took a few shots of the kids for me.
The day after Thanksgiving I headed back home to work for the weekend, and the kids got to stay up by their grandparents' houses for 2 more nights: one night at each. My parents took them to some Christmas event on the village green in Oak Lawn, where they met Frosty the Snowman!
Meanwhile, back at home, mommy was working, studying for an exam, and trying to prepare the house for Christmas. First step, taking down all of the Thanksgiving and fall decor.
On Sunday night, Mark and the kids arrived back in town while I was at work. And somebody was waiting for them when they arrived ...
Twinkle!! It's really time for Christmas when Twinkle arrives. More on him later!










0 comments:
Post a Comment