So, she went on with her life, much like Sarah Palin did after her political loss. But you know how it is, after spending so much of your time and energy focused on the election and then having it come to a sudden end? It leaves you searching for meaning, for the next logical step.
For Sarah Palin, that was agreeing to a reality show about her family. For Jenna, it was pushing on and redirecting her energies into another outlet.
Today, I give you the first poster in what is bound to be a series of posters for her new passion:
![]() |
| The "Recycleing" Girls |
![]() |
| "Alot of animals died after the oil spill in the gulf of Mexico" |
I'm sure many of you are wondering what to do next? How to join?
According to the literature, all you have to do is "bring a pic of you so we can hang it up". That's it! It's that simple!
I'll let you know when the posters bearing are home telephone number are hanging up in the neighborhood. Luckily it's winter here in Central Illinois, so it will be awful hard for her father to staple the signage into frozen trees at this point ... I think.
But, you know how it is ... there's no stopping determination, and no way of standing in the way of someones dream.
Sarah Palin's show made it for 8 episodes, so there's no telling how far this could go!






0 comments:
Post a Comment