In other news, I took advantage of last week's snow days to finally unpack all of the boxes of photos, albums, mementos and scrap booking materials in our basement. This week I set out to create Jack's baby album, with hopes of getting it done before he turns 4 in a couple of months.
Believe you me, it's no small task. I've lost all love and patience for scrapbooking since the days when I created not one, not two, but THREE albums for Jenna's first 2 years of life. What was I thinking, setting a precedence like that?!!
After I finish Jack's first year album, I'm also going to need to go back and complete Kara's, which sits unfinished in the basement as well.
Jack seems to enjoy supervising the project, most likely to ensure that it actually gets done.
Wish me luck!
February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment