CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 24, 2011

Jenna, Live in Concert

Tonight was the 2nd and 3rd grade music show at Jenna's school.  For the 3rd year in a row, their school's music teacher had organized a wonderful music concert for the kids' families.  And for the 3rd year in a row, our family somehow managed to get there on time, but was only able to get seating in the very last row. 

Lesson learned for Kara's upcoming concert in April.

Before the show began, I crept up to the front to capture a couple of photos of Jenna on stage. 


When arranged by height, I think all of our kids will always end up in the front row.  Just like their mama.


A final pep talk from the principal before the show.

Showtime!

Even from the back row, I could see Jenna singing with a big smile on her face.  She just loves music and singing, and I have to say she's learning a lot in her school music class.

And mommy is learning a lot about grade school politics, and how to work the system for front row seats.  I'm camping out the night before Kara's show.

0 comments: