But that's hardly anything to document because everyone does that!
What makes our Easter egg coloring unique is Mark. Daddy has a control issue when it comes to messy activities. One might call him a micro-manager. He can hardly stand to just sit back and watch and let the kids create. He has to get involved and ultimately take over.
I can say this because he knows darned well that he has issues, yet he can't stop himself. Besides, by the time he reads this it will already be posted and he'll have no way of making an argument.
He likes to blame the Easter egg coloring incident of 2007 for his issues, but the truth is I think he was like this WAY before that.
Besides, I think that HE may have been the one who actually spilled the dye on the floor and table that year because he was
Anyway, regardless of how or why it started, the fact is that our annual Easter egg coloring tradition includes daddy taking control, mommy taking pictures, the kids taking it all in, and all of us in tears laughing about it.
He's awful good at cookie decorating too.
Basically, the eggs aren't the only things showing their true colors on the night before Easter. But that's okay because I needed a good laugh like the one I got that night.












0 comments:
Post a Comment