CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 27, 2011

Breathing a little easier ...

(alternately titled:  Thank you, God ... she may be a democrat after all!)

You might remember last fall when I was worried about the prospect of my eldest daughter becoming a Republican, with her fervent support of the Republican candidate for governor.  It was a dark time in my life, but I think I can now breathe a little easier.

The other day we were talking about two things:  the devastation left behind in the wake of tornadoes that ripped through Joplin, MO earlier this week; and the garage sale we were planning for the summer. 

Jenna mentioned wanting to have a lemonade stand at the garage sale, and I told her that was a great idea and a fun way to earn a little money.  The next morning, she came and showed me this:


Sigh.  She might just have a little bleeding-heart democrat in her after all : )

0 comments: