CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 8, 2011

Jenna's First Holy Communion

Today Jenna celebrated her First Holy Communion.  I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend my Mother's Day, and I couldn't be more proud of this beautiful little girl that God put into my life.  She's obedient, modest, thoughtful, kind and considerate.  She's beautiful, smart, patient and just everything a parent could hope for. 

May God bless you always, Jenna Margaret. 



Many thanks to Jenna's Religious Education teacher Tina Veal for taking the 3 photos of Jenna entering the church for me -- since my camera couldn't zoom in that close : )
Thank you also to Mary Karen for taking the last 8 photos on the slideshow -- the beautiful photos of Jenna both inside and outside of our house after the Communion.


If you're having a difficult time seeing the photos on the slideshow above, you can also see all of them in the Shutterfly book that I made ...

Click here to view this photo book larger

0 comments: