Today I was busy cleaning up the kitchen when I noticed something strange going on.
The kids were playing together nicely, and nobody was fighting.
I went in to take a closer look and found Jenna at a table with a rabbit in a hat, a magic wand, and a deck of cards -- she was getting ready to have a magic show, and I was invited!
(side note: yes, there are also two bottles of hand sanitizer at the ready ... even magicians can have OCD)
With Jack as her assistant, she did some card tricks.
"Pick a card, any card."
"Now look at your card, but don't tell anyone what it is."
"Put the card back in the deck and I'll shuffle them up."
"Was THIS your card?"
No, it wasn't. But I sure enjoyed the show!
Hey Jenna, do the one trick again where you make everyone get along!



0 comments:
Post a Comment