CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 14, 2011

Tennis: Jenna

This summer Jenna chose to take the same hip-hop dance class as Kara and also signed up for tennis for the first time.


Since it was brand new to her we showed up on the first day with a new tennis racket, not sure what to expect.



By the end of the first lesson she already knew the difference between forehand and backhand, and had some success getting each type of shot over the net.  As the summer progressed she got better and better.



Our only complaint was that it was super-duper hot this summer and this park in particular had ZERO shade.  But all in all I think she had a good experience.  I look forward to playing tennis with her as the weather cools off a bit, and I'm hoping that she likes it enough to continue lessons : )

0 comments: