CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 30, 2011

The Rest of September

Our blog mysteriously stalled sometime in September.  Life just got super busy, and I never found the time to sit down and upload all of the hundreds of pictures I had taken.  Here's a quick snapshot of the other things that happened in September ...

Jack and I went on a Field Trip to Sugar Grove Nature Center with his preschool class.  It was a beautiful fall morning and we had a great time exploring the outdoors together.

Jack and I also went on a date to Chuck E Cheese together as a reward for him filling up his first sticker chart (a.k.a. bribery system, designed to eliminate his need to cry hysterically when mommy drops him off at preschool).


That just about wraps up the rest of our month of September ... now on to re-creating October and November!

0 comments: