CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 24, 2011

That Thing You Do ...

In the past few weeks, I've realized that there are a few Jack-isms that I love.  Ones that I know won't be around much longer.

When both of the girls were smaller, they each had a certain way of saying certain words ... or quirky little sayings they would use.  Cute little things that I sometimes have a hard time remembering now.

Mark and I will often say, "Which one of the kids used to say _________?"
I hate that we can't remember that funny stuff.

So today, I got Jack to perform a little bit for me.  A few of the things that he does ...

Whenever I tell him something that he's surprised that I know, he responds like this:



"How could you know?" instead of "How did you know?"

Instead of saying "right next to me" or "beside me", he does his own little combination that I love:



"Right here be-next to me"

Of course we all know how much he enjoys playing the DSi, particularly Mario Brothers. And anyone who has that game knows that Mario says certain little phrases during the game. Here's a sampling of the ones Jack likes to imitate:



How adorable is the way he rolls his "R" on "Mario"?!!

Finally, we all find it hysterical how Jack calls Justin Bieber "Justin Beaver" (and we encourage it, rather than correcting him, for our own entertainment). The other night, while driving in the car, Jack was singing the "Baby" song and it cracked us up. It's kind of a re-mix of Justin Bieber's "Baby" and Train's "Hey, Soul Sister":

0 comments: