Everyone gets to decide where to eat dinner on their birthday, and it came as no surprise that Jack chose Chuck E Cheese last night.
I have to admit, we had lots of fun. Here are a few photos that I didn't post on Jack's birthday post yesterday, but are too good to pass up ...
![]() |
| Kara rockin out on Guitar Hero |
![]() |
| Mommy playing Guitar Hero |
![]() |
| Jenna, Kara and Jack watching Chuck. Amazing considering 2 out of 3 of them would scream when he entered the room about 6 months ago! |
![]() |
| A little small, but the boy loves his guns. |
![]() |
| Jenna, double fisted, playing both sides of the shooting game. Should I be worried? |
![]() |
| Maybe she can use this on one of her future Republican propaganda posters? Or in case she decides to throw her support behind the NRA? |
![]() |
| Still trying to take a shot. |
![]() |
| At one point I couldn't find anyone, then stumbled across this cute sight. The kids patiently waiting for a turn while Daddy and Pa hogged a game. Daddy and Pa were at it for a while! |
![]() |
| thanks for coming down to celebrate my birthday, grandma and pa! |













0 comments:
Post a Comment