CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 7, 2011

Money Well Spent!

After school today I took Jack shopping so that he could spend some of his birthday gift cards and money.  I told him that he could choose toys with his gift card money, but that the cash would need to be spent on a spring jacket, a swimsuit, and other clothing items he may need.

When we discovered that Target had a huge selection of White Sox merchandise we were surprised.  Here in Central Illinois, it's almost impossible to find Sox gear in the midst of all of the Cubs and Cardinals merchandise.

I was even more surprised when Jack started picking all of the Sox items that he wanted to buy.  He decided that he wanted a Sox pull-over like daddy for his spring jacket, and even picked out a Sox hat.


How cute is that?!!

0 comments: