CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 12, 2012

It's Here! It's Here! It's Finally Here!

S N O W !!!

I'm the first to admit that I'm not a big fan of cold or snow or winter in general in the Midwest ... but even I have been wishing for snow around here.  I can't remember a time when it's taken this long to get here, so I was just as excited as the kids when there was enough accumulating to actually go outside and play in it. *





* I have a good reason for the poor-quality photos.  They were taken from indoors where I was perched, in the window, taking pictures and drinking coffee with my fuzzy socks and slippers on my feet.  When I say I was happy for the snow to play in I meant for the kids.  It looks pretty, but I like to avoid it at all costs!

0 comments: