CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 15, 2012

The Rest of Izzy's First Week

Kara really, really, really wants to take Izzy for a walk and hold the leash herself.  I told her she could practice in the backyard, and she did.



It took a few days for us to get used to Izzy and for her to get used to us and our house ... but I'd say that she's getting pretty comfortable here now!


Jenna just loves to play with Izzy and Izzy goes crazy when Jenna gets home from school, so I'd say the feeling is mutual.


We FINALLY got some snow this week, and Izzy seems to love running and scampering around in the yard and burying her face in the snow.



The biggest accomplishment of the week is the fact that Izzy will now not only let Mark near her, but he can pet her and she'll even jump up on the couch or bed next to him on occasion.  Quite the improvement from a week ago when she did nothing but bark and growl at him every time he entered the room!


0 comments: