CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 3, 2008

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Last night, at about 3 a.m., I was awoken by Jenna repeating, "mom, mom, mom, mom" urgently in my ear and tapping me on the arm.

When I came to and asked her what was going on, I noticed that her lower lip was quivering. She told me that she had a bad dream about Kara going to jail.

I got up, walked her into the bathroom, and asked what the dream was about.

In a teary voice, Jenna said:

"Kara was at school with me. In my class. Only Mrs. Z wasn't there. It was a guest teacher. And Kara was being really, really loud, so the teacher called the police. They took Kara to jail."

I hid my smile as I assured her that Kara was alive and well, sleeping in the next room. It was just a bad dream. Or is the word premonition?

0 comments: