CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 5, 2011

Goodbye Baby Tooth!

Today's episode of wiggling, jiggling and yanking payed off ... the tooth "fell" out.  Well, maybe "fell" isn't the correct word.  More like "was removed forcibly from her mouth".  But it's out!

Here's the missing tooth grin that mommy was waiting for ...



Kara got right to work on her letter to the Tooth Fairy because, according to her big sister Jenna, you have to include a letter and picture with your first tooth to get the better return on your investment.  Jenna claims that when she did that with her first tooth she got $5 from the tooth fairy, but she has only left $1 every time since.  (I told her she was lucky because mommy used to only get a quarter back in the day, but she informed me that was ages ago and it was now 2011.  Point taken.)



We signed and dated the letter on the back and can't wait to tuck it under her pillow with her first teeny-tiny baby tooth tonight.  Wonder what the tooth fairy does with all of those baby teeth she collects?

Really.  I'm wondering.  Can someone clue me in?  I mean she's supposed to keep them, right?  But where?  Like in a tiny box in her closet or what?  I can't imagine what she does with all of those teeth???

0 comments: